This conference offers cutting edge information from some of the leading clinicians and researchers in neonatology.
You will learn from these experts how to integrate best practices into your unit for a broad range of neonatal drugs, as well as managing care in the light of drug shortages.
Highlights & Benefits
- Dynamic Preconference on Neonatal Nutrition.
- Updates on management of neonatal abstinence syndrome, and dosing guidelines for antibiotic, antifungals, and antiviral medications.
- Core Competency Areas and Content Topics for NCC Certification Maintenance in your specialty are included in this conference.
- Faculty panels, interactive concurrent sessions and case study discussions designed to engage you and bring the information presented to life!
- Boston in the spring! A stunning location where you can explore and enjoy the diverse restaurants, shopping areas, cultures and activities that Boston has to offer.
Mark your calendar, invite a colleague to join you, and plan on a unique learning experience. See you there!
Kelly C. Wade, MD, PhD, MSCE
Matthew M. Laughon, MD, MPH
Heather M. Monk-Bodenstab, PharmD
Kathryn Clayton, MSN, MBA, LNC
Live Webcast Guide
- Download this step by step webcast guide.